From this page you can access your programme timetable through the link below.
Before doing so, we strongly advise that you read the guidance below; listed is a range of frequently asked questions as well as information on completing online registration, something which must be done before you can to view your academic timetable online.
Guidance for students accessing academic timetables online
Answers to the following questions/issues will tell you how your query can be resolved:
2. PASSWORD: I cannot remember my user id or password to logon
3. INDUCTION: Where can I find out my induction timetable?
4. REGISTRATION: Do I need to register to see my academic timetable online?
6. MODULES/ CLASSES: I can see my timetable but it shows lots of classes/modules that I have not chosen
7. MODULES/ CLASSES: I can see my timetable but it shows lots of classes at the same time
8. MID-YEAR REGISTRANTS: I started my course before or after September and I cannot see my academic timetable online
You can access your academic timetable online by clicking the Programme Timetable link above, or by typing https://tt.salford.ac.uk directly into an internet browser – the University recommends you use Internet Explorer version 8 or above.
You need your username to logon to the online timetable system – this is your network id which is 3 letters followed by 3 numbers e.g. abc123. If cannot remember your network id, please contact the ITS Helpdesk on 0161 295 2444.
Your induction timetable can be found at: http://www.getready.salford.ac.uk/inductions
For returning and new Home and EU students:
Please note, if you are a student attempting to logon to the online timetable system, you must first register for the 2013/2014 academic year.
This process is known as Online Registration and is now open for the 2013/14 academic year.
- New Home and EU students should already have received a communication from the University telling them exactly when they can register online.
- Returning Home and EU students progressing on their second or subsequent year of study can register now for the upcoming academic year.
You will then need to wait a further 24 – 48 hours before you are able to view your academic timetable online.
For other students:
Please note, if you are a student in any of the following categories, you will not be able to login to the timetable viewer until you have completed registration – the arrangements are as follows:
- Returning International students should not register online. You should register for your next year of study when you return to University in September. Registration will take place in Clifford Whitworth Building from 09 September 2013.
- Students taking resits this summer can register once they have received their re-assessment results in early September, and have achieved the necessary marks to progress.
- New International students should not register online. You should register for your first year of study when you arrive at University in September. Registration will take place in Clifford Whitworth Building from 09 September 2013. Please see our Get Ready website for further details of University Registration.
It will take up to 48 hours after registering before you can access your timetable. If after 48 hours you remain unable to access your timetable, please contact your School office. You can ring the University of Salford reception on 0161 295 5000 and ask to be put through to your School.
I can see my timetable but it shows lots of classes/modules that I have not chosen / I can see my timetable but it shows lots of classes at the same time
The timetable you can currently see on the online timetable system is a full programme timetable - this shows all available modules and classes for your course.
Your School will advise you of which groups you have been allocated to for lectures and tutorials for the modules that you will be studying. Your group allocations are most likely to be displayed on your School Blackboard Site - your School will contact you directly.
If you have any questions about your module choices, please contact your School office. You can ring the University of Salford reception on 0161 295 5000 and ask to be put through to your School.
Please see the update at the bottom of the Welcome page of the online timetable system: https://tt.salford.ac.uk/#update09092013
If you are still experiencing problems with your timetable then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please always remember to include your student id (eg @00123456) AND your network id (e.g. abc123) - not including this information in your email will cause a delay in dealing with your enquiry.